Four lesser-known warning signs of narcissistic behavior that I will go into in more detail are:
- Narcissists warn their partners of difficult times when tying a relationship.
- The bad behavior that the narcissist projects on his partner is in fact his own wickedness.
- Narcissists are likely to have a masochistic vein.
- The stubbornness of the narcissist pushes the meaning of “cutting oneself into one’s own flesh” to newheights.
The narcissist is most likely aware that if he enters into a relationship with a non-narcissist, he will behave as follows
- to cheat on his partner
- Reduce your partner’s self-worth
- behave hypocritically
The narcissist will be attracted to people who:
- be honest
- have integrity
- have good intentions
- who would not deceive or deceive the narcissist
For these reasons, a narcissist already warns his partner about what is likely to happen when starting a relationship.He is prone to uttering sentences like the following:
- I know you will cheat me and leave me.
That was the case with all my partners.
The narcissist often speaks of himself through projections.When the narcissist accuses his partner of something, it is often himself who has committed the missing place.
I know you have a collection.
Translation: I have a collection.
I know you cheated on me on Tuesday after work.
Translation: I cheated on you on Saturday after work.
Don’t play around with me.You only do this because one of your ex-boyfriends did the same with you.
Translation: When you play around with me like that, it reminds me of everything my ex did to me.
Many narcissists seem to have a masochistic vein.This does not only mean masochism as an expression in physical pain.
A mother punishes her narcissistic daughter unusually harshly.When she was in a rage, she may have treated her daughter as follows:
- no more beach-touting as a gift
- behave extremely cold and loveless towards her
The narcissistic daughter will never give her mother the feeling of satisfaction or any sign that the mother really only wanted the best for her daughter.For this reason, the daughter will never:
- never ask for forgiveness
- give up or give in in some form
- shed a tear
- ask for Gande
- ask for cessation of hostilities
This daughter will later play a similar game with her partner when she is in her “degrading mode”.
If the partner then expresses that he would be very grateful for something, then the narcissists most likely behave as follows:
- does exactly the opposite of what your partner wants
- pretends to have forgotten the wish
- sioffs the wish in the back of your mind to play it out later to her advantage
Narcissists are world champions in cutting into their own flesh. A narcissist must be in unbearable pain before:
- talks to his partner about his feelings
- to approach his partner in order to have an open and very confidential conversation
- Expressing feelings of regret
- admit your own mistakes
- to reveal the real reasons why he feels violated
- trust ingenufor someone who still owes him a favor
- to admit that he is very ashamed of one thing or another
Other lesser-known warning signals:
- Relationships and ties with other family members are sometimes unusually close.
Example:”My sister is so pretty. I’d love to marry her if we weren’t related.’
Men, on the other hand, may have many children of different women.
Most of the time, they have few or no photos from their childhood.
They also find excuses as to why the phone didn’t work and they weren’t responsive during that time.
This is due to injuries in her childhood. Because of their lack of emotions, narcissists often feel empty inside.
That’s why they like to seduce married people to cheat on their partners. Narcissists are sometimes literally “home and house destroyers.”