These are random pictures where I think hardly anyone has seen them (including me)
If you already know it, then I’m sorry.
- This is an artificial body.
Each color has been layered to shape the overall picture. Each slice of this fantastic art was sold for 5000 euros.
- This fish deserves its name, the Black Schlinger.
It is called this because it can devour fish that are up to 10x larger than him.
- This is how double-decker buses are tested.
- How sperm whales sleep
- The skull of a whale
- So Google collects the images for “Streetview” in the Arctic.
- This is a snow plough for tracks in Alaska
- How sawdust is unloaded from trucks
- How a starfish eats an anchovies
- This is what it looks like when paddling through ice
- This happens when you conduct decades of nuclear tests in the Nevada desert
- This is a snakeworm called double sneaker
- The most expensive metal in the world
- These black opals
- The blackest material in the world
- An egg in which 20,000 holes were drilled.
How they made it without breaking it is inexplicable
- The Fukang meteorite found in the mountains of Fukang, China in 2000
- An octopus with teeth
- A tussled with blue feet
- A butterfly that is female and male
- The Greta Oro butterfly with transparent wings
- A Chinese water deer with teeth that make it look like a vampire
- A mole with a star-shaped nose
- The hairstyle of this camel
- The largest known flying animal from the dinosaur era
- A fish with blue meat
- A sheep skull with four horns
- A Lava Waterfall
- Grass after being struck by lightning