It is frankly difficult for me too.With me it is mainly the fact that I like to get shop and new stuff in the house to make my life easier.
It also makes my life a lot more fascinating (I’m often at home).Recuperating at home is not a joke. It quickly feels dull, so in this way I breathe new life into my current state.
I try to limit myself as much as possible to what I really need, although this is sometimes difficult.
For a long time I have opposed this, but it turns out to be an emotional need for me.
I am a person who likes to discover and try out new products and I love to use objects that save me time, effort and energy.
If you have a limited budget (by a smaller income) then it may seem like you are someone who has wasted a lot of money, while this is not so.
Life as we know it in the West is not exactly cheap.
Everyone likes to buy something to make themselves fun.We are happy if we are one who receives something (instead of being the one that gives to others).
I have given a lot of myself to others, and have now reached a point in my life where I feel a great need to give to myself.
All those pleasures that I once denied me, which are bubbling up from m芒 鈧劉 n subconscious mind.
Perhaps this is an impulse to complement something that I used to feel was lacking.
It is common for a person who has escaped too much in the past to try to replenish the deficit again at a later stage in life.
Should this be the case with you, you could answer this need by determining a budget for such releases.
One speaks sometimes about 芒 鈧?艙fun Money脗 鈧?or 芒 鈧?艙splurging money芒 鈧?in English.I once read about it, and then it turned out that some people had the need to reserve a certain amount of their income to spend on fun things.
They felt emotionally saturated, nourished and loved.
These were people who also found it difficult to spare because they felt that they had a pleasure to deny their stress for the umpteenth time.
So what you can do is the following:
- Strict in the area of things you really don’t need, and stop you from spending money on it
- Be honest in matters that give you a good feeling and give yourself the consent to invest in it
- Set priorities, and spend money on what you need and then adjust what you want
- Creating a healthy balance between what you need (i.e. fulfilling your Financial obligations) and then spending money on what you want to have
- Minimizing your Financial burdens & liabilities (lest you hold more to spend on fun things)
- Devise ways to increase your income (so that you can Create a budget and use it to spend money on things you like and get excited about)
- Be honest with yourself as addiction plays a role and to find out and heal the cause of it
- Experimenting with different methods to keep track of your releases and revenues and maintain it (you can get started with a scripture/ballpoint and write down your income/expenses, you can also work with an application, or you can make your statements Print and store in a folder)
- Categorize all your publications by theme (with a list) to get an overview of your biggest sources of publications and then devise ways to improve your current situation
- Getting to know yourself better and setting boundaries (for example, if cash money goes out very quickly, limit yourself to online payments and avoid buying and using a credit card and stay away from loans-I can’t use envelopes myself, because then Is my money going too fast)
- To relieve your Financial burdens by the companies with which you have a contract to pay in monthly instalments/installations instead of 漏 脙 漏 N to spend money in 脙 漏 脙 漏 n times (that way you don’t have to borrow money)
I’ve ever benefited from Jen Hemphill芒 鈧劉 s advice on how to format a budget and keep track of the monthly releases.
Hopefully you have something to do (I never purchased anything myself, and only used its free materials, which were good enough to get started myself, but if you still want to register for its services, then you can get her 芒 鈧?艙Money Sisterhood芒 鈧?join against payment of a monthly fee).
Tricks that can be used to combat impulse purchases:
- No credit card in the home (because in the end you give money that you do not have)
- If a credit card is desirable or necessary, please choose a prepaid credit card (you can then determine the shopping credit yourself in advance because you transfer it from your current account/Giro account to your credit card account)
- Preferably do not close any loans, or take it 脙 漏 脙 漏 n which is affordable and does not compromise you financially
- Either use your Cash money and divide your income with envelopes and limit yourself to spending the amounts that are in these envelopes
- Either you only use your bank card and follow your releases online, but you best note them in a scripture or you best keep them in an application
- Either you use a combination of both, but then you have to be very disciplined and receipts keep track of your cash-out and record in a scripture (you must be strict and always get your cashier at every expense of the trader)
- If you are in the store, you can grab an item and put it back (instead of buying it)
- Before buying anything you honestly wonder if you really need it now, or that it can wait (and if you really want something, see if you can get it through the Kringwinkel or buy second hand or maybe even borrow from someone away)
- Avoid certain stores that you know you’re spending money on easily (e.g.
Discount stores), or limit your shopping trips and limit your consumption of both cash and pins as much as possible
Pay the rent and the utilities and then transfer the rest of your income to another account that is used exclusively for shopping)
An example of working with categories:
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- Food, beverage and drugstore
- Subscriptions (for example, reading
The newspaper or a magazine)
To be able to determine those Categories, you should create an inventory of your habits (what you spend, where, and how often).
You can easily keep track of this by consulting your account statements or Kasticketjes (but then you will have to make sure you ask them at the trader).
My quickest way is to have contact money, do this in an envelope and then deposit random somewhere in the house.Usually in places where I don’t come quickly and then don’t get seduced. After my birthday there is always an envelope in the box with carnival clothes. Or at the beginning of the summer an envelope between tucked away winter clothes for the Christmas season.
What I do.If my earnings are in, I’ll fill in all the messages for that month. Then in the 2 weeks there will be written after all the fixed charges. Only then can I spend money again, a habit from the time I had to turn every double. All the money that is on it, goes to the savings account, only 100芒 ‘ 卢 stays over for the remaining 2.5 week VD month. I have not had a balance on my savings account for a long time, so I just don’t look at it anymore, even though it says something about it, the money on the payment account is all that I ‘ have ‘.
Furthermore, in Excel, I have been able to automate my account statement to the extent that I immediately see what I am spending on things that I find wasteful.That has given an insight into my edition pattern and I am more aware of it now, I am already a good figure.
My bank has recently been saving on savings account.So I made a savings pot everywhere. For example washing machine, dishwasher, trousers, dresses, swimming, eating out (no fast food), glasses, shoes, garden, bed, closet, books, car maintenance, winter tires.
I do not express any vague notions like new furniture or clothing, because then it is easy for me to take something off again.By really specifically indicating what I want to buy with it, it is much better to save.
In addition, I have set the goal to long-term, so some to tens of years.Then a final amount was chosen which could be somewhat realistic. I then set the program to split the final amount over the number of months and thus make an average amount per month. I have no idea how much that amount is, I’ve only watched it come under my budget for not necessarily spending.
Create a planning budget for the next year:
Fixed spending per month, your intended holiday, all matters you just w脙 漏 脙 漏 t that they are going to come.
And your incomes also per month
Then you see exactly what you were typing, what the future will look like.
Tip 1: It’s very easy to foolyourself: leaving out posts, or simply H脙 鲁 pen that they don’t come.
They Come w脙 漏 l….And if it does happen once, then you have luck at that moment (that they disappear). And when you hope for it.
And if you are in this overview just record that you are a feasible!!Amount automatically to your savings account, you save.
Tip 2: Another tip if you want to foolyourself: rebook: Simply transfer the savings amount after 2 or 3 months to your payment account… because you stand so very red…
Should the tips 1 and 2 not succeed, (so nothing left out of your budget and nothing booked back) then you have until you verb脙 隆 zing after the first year suddenly a nice amount!
Saving money is difficult if you keep little about every month after paying out your fixed charges.First, look at your fixed costs critical and look at savings. Here I know everything about it. Two years ago I was disapproved and couldn’t work anymore and from a month to the next my net income went more like 芒 ‘ 卢 600 down. Was busy for a few months, but I managed to do so. This way you can set up a buffer for savings without compromising on your current lifestyle.
The trick to learn to save is to start small.Save a small amount every day. As soon as you get pleasure from waiting with something to buy because tomorrow, with your little bit of extra savings, you can purchase just a little better-then you learned what saving is.
In savings accounts you don’t have much nowadays, you don’t get interest anyway.
Open an additional bank account, with a debit card, for your fun money.A bank account is unfortunately no longer free, but from a savings account you cannot withdraw directly, and then you are tempted to use more money.
Make sure you use the bank account for your fixed costs where you also get your income.This is your serious money. Try with the tips from the other answers to determine how much money you can miss for enjoyable things. Take into account nonsense purchases that you didn’t actually need: that doesn’t have to be in your budget for fixed charges and important expenses (like food).
If you do not have enough money for your fixed expenses, you will have to do something about your expenses or something about your income.For this, there are some tips on Quora.
Don’t make too many things 芒 鈧?艙vast芒 鈧?I would put extra clothes, shoes, going out, computer games, fun things for the home, all the perks, which you don’t die if you miss, under fun stop money.
Now you are going to learn to save.
You will transfer an amount to your Pleasure Money bank account every day via an automatic deposit.
Every day, that’s important.Whether it’s 50 cents, 5 or 25 euros, doesn’t matter, it’s about getting money every day .
Suppose you are at 5 euros a day.Give you that 5 euro the first day equal to two ice creams because it is wonderful weather: you have not spared, but have had fun.
This way you can go on for a while, no punishment, no guilt, it is fun money, and then comes a week that you are so busy that you do not have time for the ice creams, the eyeliner, the croquette from the wall, the.. Well, at the end of that week you suddenly have 30 euros.And then you think, hee, two more days to spare and I can buy that nice little shirt.Tadaa. Now you know how to do it.
Don’t give yourself a punishment because you’re spending too much… make sure you can’t spend too much and enjoy all the irresponsible things you can do with your fun money.That gives you peace and then comes the motivation to save by itself. And don’t forget: 1 day don’t spend your full fun spending money = save!