In fact, an interesting question, considering that T-shirts are in themselves a generic product.
It all looks the same somehow, doesn’t it?
They can’t stand out by offering special customer benefits, because everyone knows what makes a good shirt.
For this reason, it is advisable to understand what unique selling points are:
- Special textile quality
- Special textile standards, such as the FairTradeinitiative
- Special substances (satin or abstract normally unused substances)
- Special price
- Competitive pricing has paid off especially for major brands such as H&M and Primark
- Particularly high price is particularly noticeable for streetwear brands (see Supreme and Bape)
- Special individuality
- Special designs or
These are, of course, only starting points for unique selling points in the textile industry and thus also for T-shirts.
Now it is necessary to use these unique selling points as a weapon in customer combat.It’s important to reach as many customers as possible using your unique selling points!
Means of marketing in today’s online business are
- Classic Facebook and/or Instagram ads
- Advertisement via well-known blogs and/or influencer sites
- Dissemination through friends and acquaintances (also called word of mouth)
- Spreading your brand through trade fairs
- and many other possibilities…
There should be no limits to your creativity!Used correctly, everything can be used for marketing in the hands of a good marketing expert.
Whether it’s a quote from a satisfied customer, whether it’s the use of GiveAway’s or other promotions, or whether it’s just an idea of your product features…. Anything is possible (no Toyota ;D)
I hope my answer has given you the attitude and ideas you need.Because in the end you have to make sure that everything arrives! After all, it’s your shirts too!
You can also find out more about the production of T-shirts in small editions in the news of my fashion label GrayMay ( GrayMay Official.Shop and brand with lifestyle. )
If you want to hear news about me, you can also follow our Instagram channel: GRAYMAY ( @graymayofficial) 鈥?Instagram photos and videos